PIA is continually reviewing its sponsorship benefits and packages to deliver the best value for money to you. If you are interested in sponsoring and event listed within the prospectuses or have an idea of your own please contact us to discuss a future partnership.
The goal of our sponsorship packages is to establish long term relationships with our sponsors, which is why we offer packages that ensure they gain optimal branding, exposure and networking opportunities.
Contact us to discuss current sponsorship opportunities:
- PIA Member Services Program - PIA partners with leading suppliers to offer its members discounts and benefits not available to the general public.
- – THE PLANNING EVENT OF THE YEAR with national exposure
- National Awards for Planning Excellence – celebrating the best of Australia’s planning profession
- Rural, Regional and Remote Conference – an online conference addressing planning for rural, regional and remote communities
At a State and Territory level:
A range of opportunities are available to get in front of your local planning audience:
- State conferences
- Our team is happy to explore all options
Advertising in PIA publications:
Advertising opportunities exist for professional journals published by PIA:
- Strengthens your market position through continual branding and networking opportunities with high level decision makers in your target market
- Utilise the extensive marketing campaign used to assist in reaching your company’s marketing goals within budget
- Allows you to reach important targeted commercial prospects face to face in a social, relaxed environment
- Increases your company profile to provide your organisation a direct advantage over your competitors
- Recruit and retain staff. Position your organisation as an employer of choice for planners by supporting PIA as their professional body
Who will you connect with?
- PIA Members
- Non-PIA members
- Public and private sectors
- State and Local Government agencies
- Development Companies with interests
- Specialised planners including: transport planners, social planners, environmental planners, urban designers and economic development
- Planning decision makers
- Allied professionals
- Academic Institutions and students
- Major employers of planners across all sectors
- Young Planners
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss opportunities to support PIA.